This is our brand new team for frontend new trends. If you’re looking for a kind of “startup team” and have new web frontend tech running in your veins, then… you can’t blow this opportunity! UI / UX skills are a plus and a pleasure!
What We Value & What You Will Develop
- Knowledge in Angular and TypeScript;
- Experience in Responsive Web Design with a Bootstrap / Angular Material;
- Interested and the ability for UI / UX
- Programing in XML, JSON
- RESTful APIs;
- Strong understanding of version control principles
- Microsoft Visual Studio Application, including Source Control/Git and TFS
- Knowledge of TDD frameworks – Optional
- js – Optional
- Programming in C # and entity framework for possible Server Side development – Optional
- Knowledge of other Frontend frameworks: as React, Ember, VueJS – Optional
- Photoshop knowledge – Optional
- Knowledge of Database, preferably SQL Server – Optional
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering;
- Ability to collaborate/teamwork
- At least 1 year of experience in the technologies listed above
If you fit the profile, please submit your CV.
For further details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.