Architecture & Performance Team
As a Database Performance Specialist, you’ll integrate our Architecture and Performance Team. In this role you will be the SQL Server expert, knowing all the paradigms related to performance and will support our development team in the use of database technologies.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Analyze general performance issues to identify/exclude database-related bottlenecks or underperforming SQL Code;
- Analyze coverage and usefulness of the indexes present in development/production databases;
- Analyze and monitor development/ production database infra-structures;
- Support the development team in the use of database infra-structures;
- Propose and sponsor/ support (e.g. adoption of new database technologies, development of automated procedures to facilitate database performance related tasks)
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or similar;
- Approximately 6+ years of professional experience;
- Solid experience in SQL Server database performance analysis (monitoring/troubleshooting/tuning) and Transact-SQL programming;
- Knowledge in relational database modelling;
- Knowledge in SQL Server database administration;
- Knowledge in object-oriented programming is valued;
- Nice to have: Experience in SQL Server Reporting, Analysis and Integration Services, Visual Studio and Power Designer.
- Proactive and resilient;
- Fluent Portuguese and a good level of English;
If you fit the profile, please submit your CV.
For further details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.